Friday, May 15, 2009

Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies...and Pomegranate Molasses??

What's on the menu this weekend? Are you guys cooking? I have this amazing bottle of Pomegranate Molasses that I bought because I liked the way it looked, though I've never cooked with it. Any ideas?? I know it's used a lot in Middle Eastern cuisine, and I'm thinking there is a fun brunch idea in there somewhere as well...What do you think I should do with this stuff??? Cookies, pancakes, lentil stew, meat marinade?

So while I'm figuring out what to do with my new mystery ingredient (any and all suggestions are welcome -- please!!!), I'm putting up a link to some Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies (<--just click here), because that is one recipe that needs no tweaking, no jazzing up, and no re-inventing. :) Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect just the way they are. Besides, I had some new pics of a recent batch of flapper food from my etsy shoppe that I wanted to share... makes me wanna jump up and lick my computer screen.

Wishing a Happy-Flip-Flappity Friday to you!

2 comments:

Chip Taylor said...

These look exactly like the Archway cookies I grew up with...Mmmm, comfort snacks! Thanks for making a little home sweet home, Flappergirl. I will whip up a batch and toast you with a frosty mug of milk.

flappergirl said...

Thanks Chip, let me know how they turn out! You can come visit the ol' kitchen anytime. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio